IMPACT Measures Tool™ Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- Ownership of Content. The UO owns, controls or has a license to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork computer code, and educational materials (collectively, “Site Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Site Content, contained on the Site, and the UO’s interest in the Site Content is protected by applicable law.
- Prohibited Uses. You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Site Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Site Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- Unauthorized Access. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any UO server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- Changes to Services and Content. The UO may make changes to any Site Content at any time, without notice. The Site Content may be out of date, and the UO makes no commitment to update the Site Content.
- Use of Personal Information. Although sections of the Site may be viewed simply by visiting the Site, to access some Site Content, and/or additional features offered at the Site, you may need to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your log-in information or any other breach of security. You further agree that you will not permit others to access the website using your log-in number. You grant the UO the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation and support of the website. Non-personal information is data about usage and service operation that is not directly associated with a specific personal identity. UO may collect and analyzes non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use the Site. UO may gather aggregate information, which refers to information your computer automatically provides to us and that cannot be tied back to you as a specific individual. UO will make no attempt to associate any individuals with the collected aggregate information. Every time you request or download a file from the Site, the Site may store data about these events and your IP address in a log file. The UO may use this information to analyze trends, administer the Ste, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in our ongoing research. UO may use non-identifiable data that is aggregated for ongoing research about the Site’s usability, performance, and effectiveness. The UO cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using website.
- DISCLAIMER. THE UO DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY SITE CONTENT, OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SITE CONENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE UO CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY SITE CONTENT OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. THE UO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE UO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY SITE CONTENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ANY LINKED SITES, AND ANY SITE CONTENT.
- Reservation of Rights. The UO reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will the UO be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if the UO has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. To the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the jurisdiction in which your headquarters is located, you agree to protect, indemnify, and save UO, its officers, directors, employees, and students, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against the UO by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or Site Content.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction. You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. You agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with us or relating in any way to your use of this site or app resides in the courts of Lane County, State of Oregon, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Lane County, State of Oregon, in connection with any such dispute and including any claim involving us or our affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
Copyright Notice and Licensing Agreement
Copyright 2020-2021 University of Oregon. All rights reserved. The text of and illustrations on the EC PRISM and Impact Measures Tool websites (“UO Materials”) are licensed by the University of Oregon under a Creative Commons Attribution–Share Alike 3.0 Unported license (“CC-BY-SA”) except for any third-party materials and measures used by permission or under fair use. The University of Oregon, Center for Translational Neuroscience, EC PRISM, Impact Measures Tool, and their respective logos are trademarks of the University of Oregon (“UO Names & Trademarks”) registered in the United States and other countries. If you modify or create derivatives of the UO Materials, remove any UO Names & Trademarks from the UO Materials, except for your use of the UO Names & Trademarks to identify the changes you have made to the UO Materials as required to fairly attribute the authors of the original work under the CC-BY-SA license, by stating the following: These works have been modified from works created and owned by the University of Oregon, Center for Translational Neuroscience, https://ctn.uoregon.edu & https://impact.ecprism.org.